Multiple Conditions Step

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon May 24 18:24:13 EDT 2004

Casey,

   This could also be a Buffer issue. After adding the new condition,
do you Activate, then back all the way out & run Tranx: SWU_OBUF? Or
have you waited till the next day to run a test to see if it works?
If it does, then it's a Buffer issue, which can many times be a Pain!

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144