Changing price on purchase requisitoin when workflow executes change purch. Requisition

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Mon May 24 14:50:24 EDT 2004

All,

We are on release 4.6C using workflow to route purchase requisitions for
approval.  We are using Enterprise portal 5.0.
Some of our users have authorization to create the requisitions in SAP
and others can only use the ESS portal to create purchase requisitions.
We are using the old IAC transaction MEW0 to create ESS requisitions.

We have set up release strategies with the field reference key that will
allow any approver to correct/change the unit price on a purchase
requisition.
However, we have noticed that the price is only changeable when the
requisition originates from SAP---it is in a display mode if it was
created on the portal.
Can anyone tell me where to look (program, configuation) to influence
this setting?

        Kathleen Bradshaw-Long
        IPS

        Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com