Forwarding workitem by an administrator

Mat Yie mohamaaz at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 00:17:42 EDT 2004

Hi Partha,
  Thanks for the reply.
  I used to manage to forward it via SWI1 or the transactions that you
mentioned in previous version. We are now on Enterprise 6.2.
  But, now when I try to forward it using SWI1/SWI5 that forward option =
was
greyed out. At first I thought it could be authorization problem, but =
even
with SAP_ALL, that forward option still greyed out.
  Any other suggestions?

Kind regards,
Mat