Just released: New version of e-mail notifications (rswuwfml2)

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu May 6 05:27:15 EDT 2004

Dear workflow expert,

We have ended the trial period for the new version of e-mail =
notifications for SAP Business Workflow (affectionately known as =
rswufwml2) and released a transport which can be imported into any =
systems based on basis 4.6c upwards.

Slightly more information at:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=3D/pub/wlg/481
(requires free SDN registration if you aren't already registered).

Best regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----