AW: SAP Workflow Programs - Dataset Can't Close

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu May 6 05:06:30 EDT 2004

Casey,
SAPLSWT1 is related to the technical trace, which is used by workflow, =
mail, and a couple of other modules. It looks like this has =
accidentally been switched on in your production system - which should =
never be the case.

Search for SAP Notes relating to "technical trace" in the component =
BC-BMT-WFM and the online documentation about how to switch the trace =
off in transaction SCOT.

In an emergency (sounds like you have one) you can resort to Note =
117718.

Best regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG