Workflow translations

Werner Henkens werner.henkens at belgacom.be
Mon Mar 29 08:31:49 EST 2004

Hi,
=20
A background task in one of our workflows that runs normally about 10 =
seconds has once given a strange result.
The task did never finish and the status of the flow is still "In =
process" although we never received a short dump in ST22.
What we did see in the workflow log was the execution of task =
SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S  about 45 minutes after the start of the =
background task. -> a document was sent to the agent that executed the =
last dialogtask before the background task.

Who has an idea on what could have happened in the background task ?=20

Thanks,

Werner