Restart of a workflow

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Mar 29 08:42:20 EST 2004

Hi Thuan,
Why do you want the workflow to go into error status for what is obviousl=
y a business case? Do you
really expect the workflow administrator to deal with incorrect input int=
o a master data
transaction? (not advisable) The other possibility is to give the 'master=
 data administrator'
access to workflow error handling, which is even less advisable.
This points back to the other suggestions of modelling the outcome 'unsuc=
cessful background
processing' into something different: 'processing by human'.
HTH
Cheers
Mike