Transporting Org Management Data from Dev to QA

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 23 18:34:25 EST 2004

Fred,
If the data is only available in production, then you need to treat the agent assignment relationships as master data also and maintain them in production.  For organisational structure relationships you use the usual org structure transactions such as PPOMW.  For responsibility rules you can use OCCU_RESP.  For assigning possible/responsible agents to security profiles, you can use transaction PFCG - but you need to ensure you are using the full view that shows all the workflow relationships as well.
Regards,
Jocelyn