Defining EBP Spending and Approval Limits for shopping cart appro vals

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Tue Mar 23 19:23:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a question regarding the definition of 'spending' and 'approval'
limits in an EBP 4.0 system integrated to a R3 4.6C backend. We're doing a
new install and we're trying to figure out whether you define the limits at
the 'User' level or at the 'Role' level or both.

We need to define six dollar based approval levels: Manager approval limit
100K, Director approval limit 250K, VP approval limit 500K, Executive
approval limit 1000K, CFO approval limit 3000K and CEO approval limit 'full
amount'.

Does anyone have any recommendations and/or experiences with either option.

Regards,
Jerry Martinek