Antwort: Re: How can I disallow the forwarding of workitems of a general task

Eva Schleissheimer e.schleissheimer.ems-dv at flughafen-frankfurt.de
Tue Mar 23 11:25:14 EST 2004

Hi Mike,

I have already suspected that there is no simple solution but I wanted =
to be
sure.  I found the posts in the archive but they are really not very sa=
tisfying.
Perhaps we will program a workaround (create workitem in a loop and che=
cking the
agent at runtime). How much work for such a simple request!

Anyway it is a good news that there will be a solution at 6.20 ( you ar=
e right,
we are on 4.6c).

Thank for your answer!

Eva

Michael Pokraka <workflow at quirky.me.uk>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 23.03.2004 1=
5:58:56

Bitte antworten an "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>=

Gesendet von:     SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>