Transporting Org Management Data from Dev to QA

Hotmail swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:35:11 EST 2004

Hello Brad,

If it is a simple org structure can you not maintain it directly in PRD ? We
did maintain the org structure for workflows
using PPOMW before we switched over to SAP HR. One other option could be
using ALE to transport Org structure if source and target systems are
mainatined in ALE Distribution.
One other I would check is if the holder ( USERID - If you are transporting
the user id's too) is existing in the client where you are able to see the
org structure but not holders.
Swami Bala