CRM 3.1 : No Administrator Found for The task.

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Fri Mar 19 12:26:37 EST 2004

Hi All,
I have never had this problem before until today.
It could just be co-incidence but it's the first time I've ever copied a
task.
When in the workflow inbox and I try to execute the task it says "No
administrator found for the task"
Does anyone know what could be causing this ?
I have looked in SWU3 but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.
Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to
ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect  our
business.

Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for
important information on the regulatory position of the firm.