Transporting Org Management Data from Dev to QA

Tisch, Bradley Bradley.Tisch at kraft.com
Thu Mar 18 16:17:44 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm working with a client who is not currently using any form of org
management. However they want to start using workflow and we decided to
create a simple org chart using the expert mode simple maintenance of org
management. All works fine in Development, however I'm having issues view
the org chart in our QA system after transporting the org data. There was no
errors in the transport and I can see the data in the underlying table, but
I cannot access via the org management transactions. Help Please!!!!