Error handling in the background task

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 18 17:24:04 EST 2004

Hi Swami,
Make sure your agent determination rule returns the NOBODY_FOUND exception and use that
to trigger an EXIT_RETURN in your method.  If the task is hanging then your method is not telling workflow that there has been an error.  Make sure that you have defined the Exception formally against the method using the "Exceptions" button as well in SWO1.
Jocelyn