workitem now seen by entire company

Scheinoha John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Tue Mar 16 18:45:23 EST 2004

when we upgraded to 4.6C a year and a half ago.  Listed below is the
Issue / Solution / and Notes we made regarding this issue:

              ISSUE
                  SOLUTION
           NOTES
Some QM Notification Work items are sent out as general tasks.  Not all
for same notification type (ie  F2), only some.  This problem only
occurred when notifications are created via inspection lots.  When
notifications are created via inspection lots, (2) work items are
created for the coordinator.  The second work item did not have an agent
assigned to it therefore the second work item was sent out as a general
task to the entire SAP community. SWE2  Add Check FM
QQWF_EVENT_NOTIF_CREATED to BUS2078/WS00200061WS00200061 Task
TS00008319, we de-activated the Create/Activate Triggering events at the
task level.  If there are other QM Notifications, re-activate these
events at the task level and test in DV3/020 for successful results.I
hope this helps,

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
(414) 256 - 5136
scheinoha.john at basco.com>> LHuffman at sunsweet.com 03/16/04 05:09PM >>>
Greetings,

We are on 47 and do not use the SAP HR module. I use the organization
structure to send workitems to different groups. Last week I found out
that the entire company is able to see some IDoc errors. The post
processing: permitted agent tab for message type WHSORD in my partner
profiles was magically blank.

The org structure and these groups (setup 4 years ago) are intact and
active. When I go to PSO4 and use eval path SAP_TAGT the users are
listed. I added the correct org unit back in the permitted agent tab
and
ran SWU_OBUF, but it still does not work.

I think I found the transport that may have caused the problem - table
GB01C* was transported through to production the day that the problem
started. I looked at this table and noticed Boolean class number 35 is
transfer organizational units. This may not be related but I don't
find
any other suspects. It seems that there is a missing link. Any help is
appreciated.

Regards

Loren