workitem now seen by entire company

Loren Huffman LHuffman at sunsweet.com
Tue Mar 16 18:09:24 EST 2004

Greetings,

We are on 47 and do not use the SAP HR module. I use the organization
structure to send workitems to different groups. Last week I found out
that the entire company is able to see some IDoc errors. The post
processing: permitted agent tab for message type WHSORD in my partner
profiles was magically blank.

The org structure and these groups (setup 4 years ago) are intact and
active. When I go to PSO4 and use eval path SAP_TAGT the users are
listed. I added the correct org unit back in the permitted agent tab and
ran SWU_OBUF, but it still does not work.

I think I found the transport that may have caused the problem - table
GB01C* was transported through to production the day that the problem
started. I looked at this table and noticed Boolean class number 35 is
transfer organizational units. This may not be related but I don't find
any other suspects. It seems that there is a missing link. Any help is
appreciated.

Regards

Loren