How to raise a terminating event of a specific work item in a parallell workflow

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Tue Mar 16 13:49:10 EST 2004

Hello Mike,
thank you very much for your fast reply.  I had a look at your question in
June 2003 regarding Multiple terminating events.

I forgot to mention in my question that I am using dynamic parallell
processing with a multiline container element which means that all subflow
instances will be based on the same definition.

I'll try out proposal two from your answer below.

Best regards
Viveka

Michael Pokraka <workflow at quirky.me.uk>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
2004-03-16 16:39
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group