uh-oh: verification workflow fails

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at scsnet.csc.com
Tue Mar 16 08:58:29 EST 2004

Hello Paul,

Another option for activating the event linkages in a fresh Test System
is to copy or transport the contents of the following Event Tables from
your Development System runtime client to your Test System runtime =
client:

SWETYPEENA - Type Linkage Events - Receiver: Activation Table
SWETYPECOU - Type Linkage Events - Receiver

Regards,
Sheldon
Computer Sciences Corp.
856-252-5183