uh-oh: verification workflow fails

Bakker, Paul Paul.Bakker at qr.com.au
Mon Mar 15 17:02:47 EST 2004

Free,

   Thanks, but I've already tried that. SAP just gives me the
popup: "Client xxx has status 'not modifiable'" and does not
allow me to save.

[ Oddly, I've noticed that you can *deactivate* event linkages
in a TST system (using this method), but not activate them. ]

 So it seems the only way to solve this problem is to create
a transport with the event linkage. It seems a little odd that=0D
you have to go to this effort to make a little verification workflow=0D
succeed....and that there's no mention of this necessary step
in The Book...

thanks
Paul

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended=
 solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.=
 If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager=
 of QR.

This message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. No=
 warranty is given that this message upon its receipt is
virus free and no liability is accepted by the sender in this respect.

This email is a message only; does not constitute advice and should not be=
 relied upon as such.