EBP CREATED event for BUS2201 doesn't trigger? - URGENT

Chris Jones ics at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 16:15:45 EST 2004

Hello fellow workflowers,

=20

I am trying to create a workflow that sends an email notification when =
an
incomplete PO is created.  The workflow works fine when you trigger the
BUS2201 "Created" event manually.  However, the event does not seem to =
ever
get rasied in BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER when a special request order is =
created.

=20

I see the incomplete order waiting to be processed in "Process Purchase
Orders" (BBPPO01) so I know the PO was created.  I do not even see an =
event
getting triggered when I create a special request with event trace =
turned
on.

=20

I tried triggering the event via SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK from
BBP_DOC_SAVE BADI with filter BUS2201 but the event trace comes back =
with
"Entry not found in object buffer".  Soon after BBP_DOC_SAVE BADI SAP =
has a
COMMIT WORK and WAIT.

=20

We are on EBP 3.0 in a standalone scenario, creating local PO's.

=20

=20

Any suggestions on how to trigger this event or why the standard SAP =
code is
not triggering it would be much appreciated.

=20

Thanks,

Chris Jones

EMAIL: ics at houston.rr.com