wf stops at background task in 'ready' status

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 18:45:20 EST 2004

Hi all

thanks for your replies.
SM58 was key, the client had made a client copy and not completed all the
client specific customising namely maintaining the rfc destination and
wf-batch user again - the workflow started but since the background user was
not maintained it didnt run.  SM58 showed the error, workflow local not
maintained... pointed me to SWU3

cheers
sunni