_SAP_WFSYST_RC_DONT_CARE

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Fri Mar 12 15:03:36 EST 2004

Hi Sue,

Then let me suggest one another thing. I have one another situation
similar to yours e.g. there are about 30 people process certain step in
our workflow. There are about 3000 times workflow a day. Once in a while
I see this type of error from certain user. I looked into workflow,
workflow log nothing unusual thing was happening. I did not design this
workflow but I'm supporting now.

Then to narrow down the problem, I called that user and ask her to walk
me through every detail that she went through to perform the process.
And since it doesn't happen all the time it's important to call
immediately so that user still remembers what he/she did. Finally I was
able to figure out what was happening. In one decision step she had
couple option to click on e.g. "Ok" or "change". What I found was most
of the time she was doing as she is supposed to do but once in a while
she accidentally hit another button and she did not know what to do. So
some how she manages to get out from there but that task hung up.

So that helped me to fix the technical bug.

This is just my two cents from my past experience. Wish you good luck.

Bijay Shrestha=20
Ph: (763) 764-2201=20
Pager: (612) 661-2772=20
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com=20
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right
time!"