_SAP_WFSYST_RC_DONT_CARE

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:24:41 EST 2004

Hi Bijay,

I thought this might be the case (did find references to WL411 in OSS after all, but not that
specific event) but the error occurred three times in a workflow (calling a subworkflow 90 times) in
varying steps of the subworkflow.  There was no one specific method I could point out as being the
culprit.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Sue

--