_SAP_WFSYST_RC_DONT_CARE

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Fri Mar 12 14:17:10 EST 2004

Sue,

I had this issue before. Normally, this error (WL411) happens when you
have some custom ABAP program/ Function Module call from one of your
method in that specific task but does not trigger the termination event.
If that is the case please define a terminating event and triger that
event at the end of your function Module call or ABAP Program so that it
can complete the step.

Bijay Shrestha=20
Ph: (763) 764-2201=20
Pager: (612) 661-2772=20
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com=20
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right
time!"