[46C] [off-topic?] Work centre as workflow administrator does not work

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Mar 12 10:18:32 EST 2004

This is not a new change. I have been pondering about this one for some
time before I decided to "call" for help. So the organisation buffer should
not be an issue.

SAP_TAGT has the same behaviour in PSO4, all the user ID numbers are empty.
When testing WF_ORGUS in RH_GET_STRUCTURE the three agents that should be
returned are returned.  All well there.

However, my problem is notifications about errors. I don't know the inner
workings of the workflow engine, so I don't know how this is done. I am not
about to debug through it either, it is not _that_ important to get this
right. All I know is that the messages are not sent where they should be
sent as far as I can see.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Dart, Jocelyn"
                    <jocelyn.dart at sap.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: [46C] [off-topic?] Work centre as workflow administrator does not work
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    11.03.2004 13:05
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Kjetil,
Don't worry about the zeroes necessarily.
A better test is to use function module RH_GET_STRUCTURE to call your
evaluation path
and check whether the agents have holders.  Another suggestion is to look
at evaluation
path SAP_TAGT - which is the standard workflow evaluation path for finding
agents. It may
help you figure out what is wrong.
Also try running txn SWU_OBUF - it may just be a buffer refresh is needed
to pick up the
new administrator setting.
Jocelyn