ME29N in Enterprise

Patrice Nolin Nolin.Patrice at hydro.qc.ca
Mon Mar 8 11:08:16 EST 2004

Hi,

You can use the transaction "SWL1 Settings for dynamic columns" that =
permit
you to add customized columns in the business workplace for a specific =
work
item.

Pat

----
Patrice Nolin, M.Sc.A. (courriel : nolin.patrice at hydro.qc.ca)
Concepteur d=E9veloppement informatique, Projet SIC=20
T=E9l=E9phone : 0-879-6129