ME29N in Enterprise

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Mar 8 10:57:35 EST 2004

I looked at SWL1 and the online help.  But, the help was no help.

I'm trying to figure out how I can add the document creator's name in
the workflow inbox since ME29N does not display the creator's name.  I
would prefer making the change in the workflow inbox instead of changing
something in our workflow logic.  This will also make it easier for the
approvers to see right away who the creator is without having to execute
the workitem.

Monique Stephens=20