SWEHR3 - T779X - Custom or standard events

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Thu Mar 4 05:29:36 EST 2004

Hi

I think with SWE_EVENT_CREATE you should always use an explicit commit to trigger.
There are however other functions to trigger events which don't need an
explicit commit (and you should use these in transactions.. so the commit
of the transaction will trigger the events.)
These are
SWE_EVENT_CREATE_FOR_UPD_TASK
SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK

For the exact use: check WF course book  ...  I think the FOR_UPD_TASK is
preferred.

Kind regards

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V.- ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
E-mail: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com

tom.olaf at spring.no
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
04/03/2004 11:05
Please respond to SAP-WUG