Using SWI6 Workload Analysis in 4.6C

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Thu Mar 4 09:22:16 EST 2004

Hello all,

I am trying to run a workload analysis using transaction SWI6.

I am interested in this transaction as a general reporting tool to
export to some workflow users that will not have access to the detailed
log in the SAP inbox----only the IAC in-box, where the log information
is not as detailed.

However, when I enter business object 2105 in the initial screen of
SWI6,=20
I get the message "Selected object type must support interface type
'IFFIND'.

We are on basis release 4.6C.  I checked our BUS2105 object type
interfaces and we have an IFSAP and an IF2105, but no IFFIND.

I also found a reference in the Practical Workflow for SAP book that
says "to use this report in release prior to 6.10, the business object
must have interface IFFIND implemented."

I tried to find a note in OSS under workflows searching under
transaction SWI6 but I didn't find anything that would help me implement
this functionality in 4.6C.  Is it possible to add this function in my
release or should I look to use a different workflow log report?  The
report should show the user the status of his or her purchase
requistion(s).

Any help on this?

        Kathleen Bradshaw-Long
        BP/IS