W4 Change in ESS by employee using Portals

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:34:04 EDT 2004

Thanks Rick and Jeroen for your responses.

Rick- I made the changes in trans SWEHR2 and I see the event being raised.
When would you use trans SWEHR3 which specifies that it is a customer
operation?

Also I have been using WF01000080 instead of WF01000015 as a guide.  I see
that one of the difference is that the WS01000015 has some sort of "unlock"
step.  They are using different object types although both are for employee
address.  What in your expert opinion are the other differences between
these workflows.

Regards,
Monica