Executing transactions through workflow log bypass SAP securi ty?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jun 22 05:39:27 EDT 2004

Nicely detailed answer... this is also why WF can be a security tool or
loophole, depending on how you apply it.
Indeed, it can be a security 'feature' to be able to give people access t=
things they can't normally do. i.e. they can only work on invoices that
arrive in their inbox, no others. This is why some transactions like MIR4
don't allow you to select a different document once in the transaction.
Cheers
Mike