ITS configuration for CRM

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 21 20:41:06 EDT 2004

Jim,
There is a separate Universal Work List Administration iview which you should look at.
It's completely different for EP 5.0 versus EP 6.0 - however both versions require you to
do a "generation" - which basically looks at all your custom tasks and decides whether they
should be called in SAPGUI for HTML or using a special iview or whatever.
There is some doco on this in the iview studio - for EP 6.0 also have a look in the Netweaver 04
doco.
Jocelyn