Fw: EBP - table storing confirmation number

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.ibm.com
Mon Jun 21 10:56:22 EDT 2004

Just to let you know...
I've resolved this using the function module BBP_PD_CONF - here I can
specify just the confirmation number and the FM returns the GUID.

Good old GUIDs!

Kind regards,
Nicholas Brand

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Brand/UK/IBM on 21/06/2004 15:54 -----

             Nicholas
             Brand/UK/IBM
             21/06/2004 12:15          SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       EBP - table storing confirmation
                                       number

Hello,

In EBP 3.5 I'm after a table that stores the confirmation number and the
confirmation GUID.

I need to test a copy of the business object BUS2203. To do this I need the
GUID associated with the confirmation number but as no workflow is started
I can't easily find the GUID associated with the confirmation number -
hence the question!

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Nicholas Brand