Email subject limited to 50 characters

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Jun 21 10:15:18 EDT 2004

Hi all,
This is an old one to which I still have no answer. When sending internet
emails the subject is truncated at 50 chars.
I've set the linewidth parameter to 132, however that only appears to app=
ly
to the body.
So far I've been unsuccessful on OSS and in the archives (found the same
question a few times but no answer), I'd be grateful if someone out there
could share some info.
Oh, and we're on 6.20, talking to Lotus Notes - though I don't think it's
Notes as it's already truncated before RSCONN01 picks it up.

Cheers
Mike