Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination function module

Mike Nickson Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Thu Jul 29 12:53:35 EDT 2004

When you are simulating the rule (presumably via PFAC) there are 2
possible ways to supply the parameters.

Either via - Org Management Object = USBLOGGSF

Or via - Extended Object ID = BLOGGSF   &   Object Type = US

Are these the parameters youa re using ?

Mike

"Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon)" <pchatterjee at DELOITTE.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
29/07/2004 15:34
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group