Agent assignment and workitem delivery problem

Robert.vande.Berg@nuon.com Robert.vande.Berg at nuon.com
Thu Jul 29 10:13:09 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've got the next case (I can't remember or find any information so I
propably haven't asked it already...)

I have a workflow with a task which is assigned to a position. 2 agents are
assigned to this position per 01-01-2004. Workitems are created and
delivered since 01-01-2004 to these 2 agent. Now, when a new 3d agent is
assigned to the position per 02-02-2004, this 3d agent can't see the
workitems which are created before 02-02-2004.

I thought that the workitems are delivered to the position and when later a
new agent is assigned this agent can also see the old workitems. I was
wrong.....

How can I make it possible that the new 3d agent can see the old workitems
(without forwarding from the old agents..)

Hope someone can help me.

Regards,
Robert van den Berg