User decision - try to Inact. Outcome.

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 06:32:21 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I created a "user decision step" in the "Outcomes" tab I have 3 options of

outcome. My question is how I can change one of the outcomes to Inactive

 (Without to delete it)?

 I'm not delete it because I have a "Loop step" that Ref. to the "Outcome" that

Use".

The code inside loop:

ProblemFlag = N

Or ApproveHR = 0001

Or ApproveHR = 0003

If I'll delete the "Outcome" I have to change the code inside the loop,

And I don't, because I have a several Loops that refer to this data .

The values 0001, 0003 I got from the Element  "_WI_Result"

We are on 4.6C sys.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Wiz.