Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination function module

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at DELOITTE.com
Thu Jul 29 10:34:36 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have developed a very simple rule that picks some agents from a custom
table.  When I execute the function module underlying the rule in
test/debug, the function module always behaves as expected returning the
correct result to ACTOR_TAB.  However, if I simulate the rule I get 'No
Agent Found'.  I don't quite understand what is happening between the
two places.  We are on 4.7 extension set 2. =20

Has anyone run into this type of problem before?  The only relevant note
I can find is 707767 but it is hard to know from the minimal problem
description whether its appropriate.

Also, where is the place to search for q&a's on this forum.

Best regards,

> Partha Chatterjee
>=20

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.