Portals - Workflow inbox iview

Krish_WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:06:49 EDT 2004

Hello Gurus,

We have EP6.0 and CRM4.0. We have configured the workitems of CRM system =
to show up in the=20
EP6 workflow inbox(not UWL) iview. When we click on the workitems it =
shows up the detail data screen in the bottom of the screen with=20
various workitem options like Forward, put back, Accept, confirm and =
Execute.  The problem I am facing right now is "Execute"=20
button is greyed out and I cannot execute the workitem from Portal =
workflow inbox.
I appreciate any of your help in activating this workitem execute =
functionality.=20

Regards,
Kris