WF-BATCH

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Jul 19 09:06:55 EDT 2004

How do you determine the timing of WF-BATCH?  I think someone in our
Basis group changed the timing recently because we are getting several
PO's stuck in the wrong work center (status is Completed, not in
Process).  These PO's would have normally passed this work center via
WF-BATCH.  But, we were having other issues related to workflow for our
parked documents and I think the timing of WF-BATCH was altered in the
hopes that it would fix our parked documents issue.
=20
Unfortunately, the person that may have changed the timing is on
vacation.\
=20
We are on 4.7, if that makes a difference.
=20

Monique Stephens

SAP Analyst

Baylor College of Medicine