Antwort: "Auto customizing" gives message "RFC password must be synchronized"-why?

Roman Weise Roman_Weise at msg.de
Fri Jan 30 14:04:20 EST 2004

hi,

i know similar problems after client copies. the workflowcustomizing
should not be transportet between clients and different r/3 instances as
the workflow needs its own rfc destination in each client (furthermore the
generated wf-batch password seems to use client depending data so you
can't transport its user account). try creating the rfc destination again.
Its name has to be WORKFLOW_LOCAL_XYZ with XYZ being the number of the
client. to do this you need sth. additional to the authorizations listed
below. your user has to be assigned to the "user group for author. check"
named "SUPER" (this is described in th documentation of the rfc creating
task in the "auto customizing"). this parameter is set on the second
tabstrib in su01.

start the auto customizing again after changing the rfc destination.

rgds.

Roman

"Kane, Rajiv" <Rajiv.Kane at conocophillips.com>
Gesendet von: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
30.01.2004 16:30
Bitte antworten an SAP Workflow Users' Group