screen output without connection to user

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:53:45 EST 2004

Thanks Michael, Stephan and Karen for your help.

Michael- you actually solved my confusion.  I used SWUE to recreate the
event and I did get a display screen.  Apparently in one of the virtual
attributes I had created- it was displaying an expense screen.  Once I took
that out of the picture- my workflow is working.  I was looking for the
problem in the function modules behind the task but it was in one of the
virtual attributes which was bringing up a screen.

I have not resolved the problem with this workflow logic yet for which I may
have to post another question but no more errors.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Monica