AW: workflow and ALE

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Wed Jan 21 07:57:13 EST 2004

Hi Mike,

thanks for a first kick.
By now I=B4ve received further information.
What people want is to direct the error-handling to different users
depending on wether=20
it is an error concerning the content or the technical side
(e.g. data is missing: would be content,
connection lost would be technical).

Now it is up to me to discover the connection between idoc-status and =
the
depending error-code.

On my way down into the system, any help on where to look is =
appreciated.

thanx to all of ou

Ute