workflow and ALE

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Wed Jan 21 05:42:51 EST 2004

Hi Ute,

This is a very brief answer, I'm afraid, and possibly not complete, but =
you
can certainly start workflows in a second system from an IDOC received =
via
ALE. Transaction WE42 (inbound process codes) gives you that option. In =
the
workflow container you have to define a container referencing object
IDOCPAKET.=20

Regards

Phil