short dump: "Data objects in a Unicode program are not conver tibe"

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Wed Jan 21 05:32:41 EST 2004

Peter,

Where did you change the data type reference?

In the online documentation for workflow, search for "*swc*", and you =
will
find a syntax documentation of the workflow macros. With that, your =
ABAPers
should be able to figure out how to do this. Basically, they have to =
take
the object and read some attributes (SWC_GET_PROPERTY and
SWC_GET_TABLE_PROPERTY macros).

Regards,
Stephan