Terminating event for synchronous dialog not working!

Christine Du Preez cdupreez at aberdare.co.za
Thu Jan 15 07:00:10 EST 2004

Hi,
Maybe someone could help!
Running Basis Support Package 44 for 4.6C, R/3 Support Package 30 for =
4.6C, ABA Support Package 44 for 4.6C

We have a custom wf for po releasing (copied from WS20000075 & changed). =
Using delegation ZBUS2012 for BUS2012.
There is an user decision step (Synchronous, dialog - DECISION Process) =
to which a terminating event is added ,=20
which should trigger when the PO is released outside the wf using me28.
The released event triggers but no receivers are found due to no entry =
found in table SWEINSTCOU table.=20
Using the SWEINST transaction I can see the instant linkage definition: =
<<ole0.bmp>>=20
The releasing step which is asynchronous , dialog works fine,- upon =
creation of a PO the entry is made in the SWEINSTCOU and the termination =
event "RELEASE" finds the receivers correctly.
Using SWEL:
 <<ole1.bmp>>=20
 <<ole2.bmp>>=20
 <<ole3.bmp>>=20
 <<ole4.bmp>>=20
The 1st release terminates the asynchronous dialog .
The 2nd release does not find the synchronous dialog to terminate.

Is there a reason for a synchronous  dialog to not get a termination =
event?? Is the a SAP note for this???
I have implemented note 649707 and 642607 but this has not helped.
Is there something special I need to do for the synchronous to work???
Thanks,
Christine=20