Terminating event for synchronous dialog not working!

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Thu Jan 15 07:23:45 EST 2004

Hi Christine,

Maybe this posting from Jocelyn Dart helps you out:

'If you want to add a terminating event firstly you have to COPY (use the special template button on the Control tab) the user decision task to your own task.  Then add the terminating event
to the task level.  Then you should be able to use the new terminating event outcome.  The reason the graphical builder is rejecting your  terminating events is because they are not defined
at the task level and therefore can never happen.  Don't forget to set up the agent assignment for your new task as well so people can receive it.'

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Christine Du Preez wrote:

> Hi,
> Maybe someone could help!
> Running Basis Support Package 44 for 4.6C, R/3 Support Package 30 for 4.6C, ABA Support Package 44 for 4.6C
>
> We have a custom wf for po releasing (copied from WS20000075 & changed). Using delegation ZBUS2012 for BUS2012.
> There is an user decision step (Synchronous, dialog - DECISION Process) to which a terminating event is added ,
> which should trigger when the PO is released outside the wf using me28.
> The released event triggers but no receivers are found due to no entry found in table SWEINSTCOU table.
> Using the SWEINST transaction I can see the instant linkage definition: <<ole0.bmp>>
> The releasing step which is asynchronous , dialog works fine,- upon creation of a PO the entry is made in the SWEINSTCOU and the termination event "RELEASE" finds the receivers correctly.
> Using SWEL:
>  <<ole1.bmp>>
>  <<ole2.bmp>>
>  <<ole3.bmp>>
>  <<ole4.bmp>>
> The 1st release terminates the asynchronous dialog .
> The 2nd release does not find the synchronous dialog to terminate.
>
> Is there a reason for a synchronous  dialog to not get a termination event?? Is the a SAP note for this???
> I have implemented note 649707 and 642607 but this has not helped.
> Is there something special I need to do for the synchronous to work???
> Thanks,
> Christine
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.