Can all standard SAPMAILS be shown as workitems in SBWP?

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:03:11 EST 2004

Jocelyn, Kjetil

Thanks for your replies.  I told the client the same.  The client is using
the Enterprise Portal which has a standard iview for viewing workitems but
nothing for viewing SAPmails.  To view SAPmails they have to click on an
'e'-view of SBWP and then look there, which they don't like doing.  Thats
why they wanted SAPmails shown in the iview for workflow workitems. Hence
the request.

It is possible to generate sapmails from workitems with some config (as when
linking workitems to an email client), so that's why I optimistically
thought there may just be something available the other way around.

Cheers
Sunni