OSS Note 627397 Inquiry

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 05:20:55 EST 2004

We are upgrading our system now (from 4.0B to 4.7). The few workflows we
have up to now are using only SAP Office but we have a request to send the
workitems to Lotus Notes.

My question is: should we try to use this new functionality or can we start
using the old way and "upgrade" the solution later?

What is the best approach if we intend to use SAP Portal in the near
future??

Thanks,
Flavio.