Storing info from workflow with involved document

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Jan 14 04:42:51 EST 2004

For document types where you see the Generic Object Services icon this is
always possible (AFAIK). If you are on release 4.6C it should therefore be
possible for purchase requisitions.
There are function modules available, look around.

I suppose another solution is to create a new text ID and store it there
(again, FMs exist to save text). This is possible for all types of
documents as it is possible to define new text object types as well.
One path in SPRO: Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase
Requisition -> Texts for Purchase Requisitions -> Define Text Types
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Gordan
                    <gflego at globalnet.hr        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    >                           cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Storing info from workflow with involved document
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    14.01.2004 09:08
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello all,

I have requirement to store decision about document made during approval
workflow inside or attached with the involved document.
Is that possible?

I.e if purchase requistion is rejected; reason and who rejected it should
be
stored within purchase requisition.

TIA

Gordan